Payingit International is looking for: Team Assistant a.k.a. Support Employee!Make an appointment
Payingit International is looking for: Team Assistant a.k.a. Support Employee!
As Payingit International’s Support Employee you are responsible for answering calls, keeping an eye on incoming e-mails, and answering as many questions as possible from expats and other clients. With your friendly voice and language skills, you are the main point of contact for our organization.
What you proudly tell about your work is: ‘Because of my clear communication and helpfulness, our clients are very happy with our services and quick response-time!’
What are you going to do?? As Payingit International’s Support Employee you:
- Handle the administrative work. This means you handle mails, both digital and non-digital;
- Answer incoming calls;
- Set-up contracts;
- Are the first point of contact for expats who are already on our payroll;
- Organize and distribute new incoming leads;
- Greet and direct visitors for the organization;
- Prepare documents and agendas for team meetings.
And how do you do that? You:
- Make sure your planning is clear in order to meet deadlines;
- Inform your colleagues of their responsibilities when agreements are made or meetings are scheduled;
- Work efficiently and accurately.
Working hard while having fun
Our team is diverse, lively, and ready for a new challenge every day. We distinguish ourselves with a strong drive and enthusiasm. We are ambitious and always strive for the best results. Next to our serious goals, we also have the aim to become the most fun company to work at in the Netherlands.
At Payingit International, you will be working with the Business Manager of Payingit International. You will also share the working space with the employees of our sister company Payingit.
We expect you to:
- come to our office with a smile on your face;
- work independently;
- be eager to learn;
- have good organizational skills;
- have good computer skills;
- exhibit accountability and ownership of your work;
- speak and write English well;
- communicate in Dutch with your colleagues.
It’s a big plus if you:
- Are able to communicate in a language other than Dutch or English;
- Have some knowledge of our Payroll Umbrella Services.
What do we offer?
- Work for 4/5 days per week.
- A good salary for this function;
- A nice and informal working space;
- A free working environment where you have your own responsibilities;
- Space for development in a fast-growing organization;
- A daily fresh lunch with everything you desire;
- When working fulltime, you get 25 vacation days a year.
Who are we?
Payingit International offers Payroll Umbrella Services, Immigration Services, 30% Ruling, Salary Administration, IBAN and BSN Service, and helps with getting a health insurance or housing for expats in the Netherlands. We distinguish ourselves with our personal service, fair way of communicating and state-of-the art systems. We are successful and scaling quickly. We expect to celebrate more and more successful times in the coming years together!
How to apply?
This once in a lifetime opportunity is available until February 1st 2019. You can react with your full enthusiasm by sending us your motivational letter attached with your resume. Do you like talking more than writing? Call us and convince us!
I was directed to Payingit International when I was moving to Amsterdam. Pim was very professional and proactive from the beginning. I can recommend Payingit International's services to any expat looking for payrolling advice in the Netherlands!
Pim has been a great help, he is very knowledgeable, responsive and helpful. He has been providing excellent service from day one. He also takes time to answer any questions I might have. Overall, I’m very happy with the service.
Sudarat ChenCountry: Thailand
Payingit International has been very helpful and efficient in arranging everything between the company and me so all the parties involved are satisfied.