Home Payroll umbrella services for Highly Skilled Migrants Coming to the Netherlands from the United States of America

Coming to the Netherlands from the United States of America

Are you coming to the Netherlands from the United States to live and work here? First of all, welcome! Second, Payingit International is here to help you with all the documents you need to be able to start working an living in the Netherlands.

Did you know that almost 3,000 American expats live and work in the Netherlands? Most people from the US live in Wassenaar, Amsterdam, or Amstelveen. There are, we must point out, many other lovely cities to consider! As an American expat, it can be challenging to understand the Dutch legal employment system; most people speak English, but official documents are sometimes written in Dutch.

As a non-EU citizen the first organization you need to deal with when you are going to come to the Netherlands is the IND (Immigration and Naturalization Service). You have to get the authorization for temporary stay before you leave the US, before you get on the plane! After you arrive in the Netherlands, you need to get your IND residence card which includes your Burger Service Number (BSN); the BSN is necessary to open a bank account, get health insurance, get things like a driver’s license, a library card, and so forth. We can help you apply for that.

We do this via our expat services which are: Payroll Umbrella Services, Immigration Services, and 30% ruling. In addition, we can also offer help to get a mandatory health insurance policy, find a place to live, and we can even pick you up at the airport when you arrive in the Netherlands. Read more about our services below.

Contact form

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Payingit International

  • Get called back within 1 day
  • In-depth knowledge of Dutch labour and tax law
  • Extensive partner network in regards to relocation, housing and legal advice

Who are we?

Payingit International provides payroll and employment solutions. We are an umbrella company and recognized IND sponsor. We take over the responsibility of the employment, so that expats have the freedom to work for whichever company they want. As an employer this gives you the freedom to focus on your core business. We have our clients’ and employees’ well-being as our number one priority. We work with the knowledge that every employment is different and that’s why our advice is always tailor-made in order to get what’s best for you.

More information

What do our customers say?

We believe that others can judge us better than ourselves.

    Do you have a question?

    Leave your details and we will call you back within 1 day!

    +3120-2252580 Get in touch Make an appointment
    Karin Otten Consultant International